From Infor VISUAL Product Director, Rich Lagoy:
"We are pleased to announce the general availability of Infor VISUAL Global Financials application suite version 8.1.201711, which includes Global Financials, Exchange, and Time & Attendance.
These applications are designed to enhance the customer experience when used in combination with Infor VISUAL ERP. This minor updates release is compatible with Infor VISUAL ERP 7.0, 7.1, 8.0 and 9.0.
In addition to resolving certain customer-reported discrepancies, this release includes several customer-suggested enhancements, based on submissions to the Infor Xtreme Enhancement Request System.
Customer-driven enhancements include:
- Scheduling of report generation now includes file exports and emailing.
- Replacement of EasyMail with standard .Net Framework offering.
- Import capabilities for bank statement and automatic reconciliation files. File Format Editor allows user to adjust input format to their specific needs.
- Kiosk UI enhanced to more closely follow stated presentation guidelines along with enhanced messaging on the Time Clock form.
- New employee switches now allow override of multiple job processing and control of indirect labor ticket creation.
For a complete overview of all changes included in this release, please refer to the 81_NET_Release Notes on Infor Xtreme, Knowledge Base article 1674588.
If you have questions about downloading this release, please contact Infor Support."